The Flex Array TFA-600HW Dual 3-Way 10″ Line Array Loudspeaker from Turbosound contains a 1″ neodymium high frequency compression driver on a Dendritic device, a high-efficiency 6.5″ mid-range driver with low mass coil for improved transient response on a Polyhorn device, and two custom 10″ low frequency drivers. It is a switchable tri-amp/bi-amp enclosure, and includes a passive crossover network between the MF and HF drive units for bi-amped operation which can be bypassed for fully tri-amped operation by moving an internal jumper located inside the connector panel, the status of which is visible externally. In addition, the drive units are symmetrically arranged within the enclosure, which contributes to the smooth and consistent horizontal and vertical coverage.
The enclosure has both vertical and horizontal flying systems integrated into the cabinet in order to facilitate simple and intuitive rigging with the minimum of external parts. The ‘A’ mode horizontal rigging system is used to create flown or ground-stacked line array configurations and ‘B’ mode vertical rigging system is used for single box and virtual point source applications.
A flight-cased trucking system allows three boxes to be pre-rigged and transported together. The 15mm birch plywood cabinet with rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille is equipped with eight recessed handles on the sides, rear, top, and bottom, and is finished in hard wearing semi matt black paint. The rear panel connector plate carries two parallel-linked Neutrik speakON NL8 connectors for input and link through connections.
- 3-way line array element for touring applications
- Combined Polyhorn and Dendritic waveguide with 100° (H) x 16° (V) dispersion
- 780W continuous / 3,120W peak power
- Carbon fiber loaded 10″ low frequency drivers with inside/outside wound coils
- High-efficiency 6.5″ mid-range driver with low mass coil for improved transient response
- Aluminum dome 1″ neodymium motor compression driver
- Switchable bi-amp/tri-amp operation for flexibility of use
- 15mm birch plywood trapezoidal enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Neutrik speakON NL8 connectors for reliable long life operation
- Internal steel rigging for flying up to 12 of these TFA-600 speakers in a variable curvature array
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Suitable for installations in places of worship, theater and corporate, live music venues, flown clusters, and ground-stacked touring